Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:496 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Indegene - Manager - Digital CoE (7-12 yrs)
Job Summary -
The CoE Lead would be required to establish the processes and governance around the CoE and lead the technology discussions with various stakeholders to establish use cases for design of various proofs of concepts. The role extends beyond to establish a team with capabilities around solution design, architecture and design thinking to establish the right use cases
Job profile -
- Provide technical leadership, being conversant with the future direction of systems, technologies and processes, how that direction will impact the BU, and how future and current systems can be exploited for the benefit of the BU.
- Provides leadership to the CoE to ensure the delivery of the POCs on time using agile and rapid prototyping techniques.
- Gathering the requirements & selecting technology and building the business layer logic for the platform
- Setup a Center Of Excellence (COE) for Software Engineering with focus on excellence on Software Development, Testing and Deployment and People Management.
- Accountable for development of Standards & Processes including SOPs, checklists and naming convention
- Accountable for ongoing review of key standard documentation including the playbook and agency checklist
- Accountable for training material and ensuring that the content is in line with the Client-SC SOPs and standards
- Review existing processes and recommend process areas which can be modified to improve quality and TAT
- Recommend automation processes which can be incorporated into existing workflows
- Work with Client and DAMS team to review and suggest improvements to the metatag template and DAMS handover process
- Point of contact for all above-Brand initiatives, BU level discussion and planning
- Conducts meetings on Agency Score card, Finance, SLA reporting
- Review risks and issues on ongoing projects and ensure existing processes are modified to avoid future recurrence.
- Coordinates with internal and external teams for feedback on established processes
- Recommends improvement to the guidance documents including playbook and checklist
- Accountable for ensuring that changes to processes are captured in training materials, and training material is kept up-to-date on an ongoing basis
- Provides guidance to the content team on the data fact check, proofing and metadata capture process, standards, and checklists
- Any Graduates, Post Graduates.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10-12 years of progressively responsible experience in different technical areas, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
- Experience of having setup or worked with similar centers of excellence during the professional tenure.
- Demonstrate the experience of having worked on and across multiple technology stacks relevant for Pharma. Experience with selection and customization of Content production automation suites, DAMS, Promotional content approval systes, CMS is key.
- Strong experience with Design Thinking, Business Canvas, Agile tools and Rapid prototyping techniques.
- Must have demonstrated an end-to-end vision, beneficial for the organization as a whole.
- Experience in end to end designing and developing web, desktop and mobile applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with proven negotiation skills.