Indegene - Leader - Strategic Consulting (10-15 yrs)
- This position will be responsible for proactively and prospectively working with life sciences clients worldwide to provide strategic insights, consultative frameworks etc as life sciences companies embark on their digital transformation journeys.
- Indegene is Next-Generation Integrated Healthcare Solutions Company partnering with Life Sciences companies worldwide and help drive effectiveness and efficiency while bringing pharma products to market through modern commercial and medical operations by combining deep medical understanding, modern technology, and flexible engagement models.
- We look at ourselves as transformation partners to the industry working at the exciting intersection of medical content, data, and technology, to bring lifesaving therapies faster, effectively, and more efficiently to patients.
- As life sciences transform and we enable the transformation for them, it is imperative to provide strategic understanding and insights to life sciences that will help them transform their key R&D, Clinical, Medical and Commercial businesses.
- The position provides an exciting opportunity to not only be at the heart of this transformation but also help drive it for the industry.
Position: The position will be decided based on candidate experience and competencies
Location: This position will be based out of India, Bangalore and will involve upto 30% travel.
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
- Help C-suite achieve their transformational business outcomes through innovative strategies, planning and tactical execution.
- Define strategy, operating model, enterprise architecture and transformation roadmaps, prescriptive playbooks for the clients. Harness best practices, industry landscapes and emerging technologies, and apply these to transform businesses.
- Contribute to transformation partnership by developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view", and front-ending public interfaces that include conferences, publications etc.
- Define how novel and proven reusable approaches, assets and tools could be harnessed to transform clients businesses and create value.
- Combine deep expertise and industry understanding with an entrepreneurial mind-set to play credible client-partner role.
- Finally, proactively and prospectively work with internal teams to leverage data, metrics, and insights in order to provide strategic guidance to clients on the one hand and provide actionable inputs for the teams to transform internal operating structures/models on the other.
Education: Post graduate; MBA
Experience: Minimum of 10 years experience. Ideally more than 5 years should be in a strategic/ Consulting/ leadership position
- Life Science/ IT Experience with minimum of 5 years in strategic / solution consulting/ leadership role
- Experience in Digital /IT is preferred
- Entrepreneurial thinking and mind-set
- Leading from the front with result oriented approach
- Ability to engage with senior leadership teams - inside and external
- Strategic thinking, analytical blend of mind with high energy approach to business strategy and execution
- Excellent Relationships/ Networking skills
- Structured thinking and articulation
- Ability to plan strategically
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Interface across levels of management & clients
- Excellent written and verbal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.