Indegene - Lead/Manager - MCM Analytics (4-13 yrs)
- We are looking for experienced analytics professional, who can handle commercial analytics projects, specifically marketing mix, customer and brand performance analytics projects with proficiency.
- Candidate should be able to leverage various technology platforms (R/Python) and statistical / data science packages expertise to deliver a variety of analytics projects
Types of advanced analytics problems may include:
- Promotion Response & Marketing Mix Modeling
- Customer Segmentation - basic and advanced methodologies
- ROI / m-ROI / Impact analytics
- Marketing Mix Optimization
- Scenario building
- Create realistic and actionable metrics for marketing, brand and digital ops managers, including collation and delivery of brand, sales and marketing activity KPI reports
- Knowledge of digital / web and campaign analytics tracking is preferable
- Deliver projects end-to-end, from requirements gathering / understanding to project planning to project delivery and recommendations, with appropriate guidance from senior managers
- Lead client communication, providing clients with periodic updates and insights / recommendations through appropriate channels (conference calls / emails)
- Proactively communicate, internally and externally with senior stakeholders within the team, ensuring that any issues / concerns are handled in a timely manner
- Provide technical and business leadership/ mentorship to junior team members; groom them for additional responsibilities
- Handle small and large datasets on projects efficiently and figure out the right technology to use for processing the data (e.g. Excel/VBA, SQL, SAS, Python etc.) and delivering the analyses (Excel/VBA, R, Python, SAS). Be a champion on analytics technologies within the team.
- Develop expertise in pharmaceutical datasets and be a champion within the team
- Meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through excellent oral and written communication
- Prior experience in Pharma and/or Retail domain is preferable
- Proficiency in handling small and large datasets through Excel/VBA, MS Access / SQL Server, SAS/Python/R
- Experience required 4-13 Years
- Knowledge of handling data from Web analytics platforms like Google / Adobe Analytics and marketing automation platforms like Marketo, Adobe etc.
- Will be a plus, if experience in data visualization platforms like Tableau, Power BI
- Knowledge of statistics and ability to run predictive / machine learning models in R/Python/SAS
- Ability to automate dashboards / processes per client requirements in Excel / PPT or other platforms
- Ability to perform advance analytics analyses such as, regression analysis, clustering (K-Mean, Random forest, Deciling etc.), time series modeling etc.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/retail commercial analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.