Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:434 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Indegene - Lead - Digital Operations (15-20 yrs)
Primary Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing gross margin, project profitability, CSAT, & ESAT for the EMCE Unit
- Accountable for the output of an operations center, ensuring that all customer requirements are met in a cost effective, timely and compliant manner.
- Responsible for bottom-line for various accounts or multiple accounts as assigned
- Manages service level agreement performance as per the SOW
- Identifying and dealing with short-term and long-term risks for various accounts
- Active contribution in strategizing of the accounts - including new service offering and ways to grow the account.
- Active contribution in building short term operational plans and long term strategic plans for the vertical.
- Contributing at company level - company annual plans, strategic plans, and business and process development
- Process Management
- Ensure policies & procedures applicable to the client are followed and in its relationships with clients
- Playing significant role in building capabilities and processes, and developing people to execute on these plans.
- Ensures that Operational Excellence is embedded in the creative center operations to deliver continuous improvement
- Drive execution while adhering to systems and processes as per various set standards laid down by the company and division .
- Active contribution in managing topline through presales by working closely with the sales team, on assigned accounts.
- Ensuring non-disclosure agreements are signed off by contractors, vendors as applicable
- Manage a large team including Ops. Managers and Leads across multiple work streams
Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 15 + years of relevant industry experience is from creative or digital domain, any Graduate with MBA would be preferred
- Should have managed clients; Led large teams and projects independently; demonstrated past experience in building up divisional strategy)
- Understanding of creative strategies, production, digital space and how it can be made production-based
- Strong understanding of project management, and financial and business acumen
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Passion for networking and managing accounts
- Keeping abreast of the latest technical/creative developments and relating them to various business challenges
Soft Skills :
- Client focus
- Result orientation
- Communicating with Impact
- Team player
- Process oriented