Indegene - Lead - Digital Analytics (5-8 yrs)
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide multichannel marketing analysis addressing segmentation, online and offline media, messaging, media deployment, tracking, and analysis
- Core database marketing knowledge including understanding of third-party marketing data sources, use of transactional client business data, relational database concepts, and direct marketing and CRM concepts
- Analytical competencies such as an ability to formulate an analytical problem; QC data and results; summarize key findings/insights; the compelling visual representation of analyses; make actionable recommendations.
- Leveraging a data analysis or data mining tool to explore data, create visualizations, and draw insights answering both general and well-defined business questions with data
- Effectively present results, findings and recommendations to both internal and external teams via regular and ad hoc reports and analyses
- Establish solid, working relationship with stakeholders and become a trustworthy partner with respect to analysis, reporting, and business needs
- High quality, on-time delivery of analytic projects and solutions
- Ensures timely delivery of data, analytics and strategic consulting to support the client's strategic objectives.
- Engage with clients to gather project specifications and management of expectations
- Execute industry-best-practice as defined by the internal team
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple, complex data sources with a high degree of accuracy
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including client service and operations support team(s)
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, addressing customer queries, manage deliverables and effectively handling client requirements
- 5-8 years of experience providing strategic guidance in analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfort and understanding of statistical analysis including, but not limited to Regression, A/B Testing, Campaign Optimization, and Cluster Analysis
- Take pride in being an active listener, proactively addressing needs and quickly responding to questions and concerns
- Proactively lookout for new tools and technologies enabling better support
Knowledge of and experience with the following tools/platforms preferred:
- Programming: SAS, SQL, VBA, Excel (Power User)
- Digital: Site Catalyst, Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, or other digital tools
- BI: Tableau, Cognos, or other BI tools
Knowledge of and experience with the following marketing tactics and associated KPIs:
- Digital Media: SEM, SEO, Display, CPA, etc.
- Offline Media: TV, Print, In-Office, etc.
- CRM: Direct Mail, Email, Telemarketing, etc.