Indegene - Lead/Consultant - Presales (2-5 yrs)
Indegene are looking for a Pre-sales Consultant who can play a vital role in our selling and business development process. The role would involve some breadth and depth in the pharmaceutical commercial analytics, effectiveness and market intelligence space. We are looking for a self-driven individual who can help grow our topline by proposing new and existing solutions / capabilities in an impactful manner.
Below are the key responsibilities that we envision for the role -
- Conceptualize and develop solutions / proposals and respond to RFP/RFI/RFQs for clients in the pharmaceutical commercial analytics space
- This includes, but not restricted to key areas such as sales and marketing analytics, business intelligence, forecasting, market access and market intelligence/research.
- Support the business development process by convincing internal and external stakeholders about the value proposition of the proposed solution
- Create impactful presentations, documents and supporting material to enable selling and business development activities
- Work with different stakeholders, sales, inside sales, account management team and delivery teams to pitch new projects / solutions / capabilities to clients
- Work closely with subject matter experts and delivery experts within the organization to put forth new capabilities / solutions in front of clients in the most effective manner
- Ensure smooth handover of projects from sales team to the delivery team, ensuring all knowledge and documentation is transferred. Provide consultative support to the team as needed
- Help grow the BU topline by proactively look for areas where we can pitch / cross-sell solutions to existing / new clients.
- Hold the thread on big RFPs/RFIs/RFQs across the multiple stakeholders, organize meetings / conferences and bring in external partners / vendors as required
- Any Graduates, Post Graduates.
Desired Profile / Skills
- PG/ MBA with 2+ years experience in the pharmaceutical services industry
- Good knowledge of pharma Industry, latest market dynamics and the commercial / advanced analytics space
- Experience in working for pharma clients in the US/EU, with cross-therapy area, cross- brand and cross-practice area exposure, e.g. sales and marketing analytics, business intelligence, advanced analytics and market research / intelligence
- Ability to interact and build relations with senior stakeholders within the organization
- Ability to independently manage client relationships
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Ability to forge partnerships, leverage external and internal networks to deliver the solution
- Ability to propose appropriate operating models for clients
- Ability to work through RFP/ RFI / RFQ process and develop winning solutions
- Ability to work through complexity and ambiguity