Indegene - Lead Business Analyst (5-8 yrs)
- Gather detailed client requirements through facilitation of workshops, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis.
- Develop clear and concise Business Requirements, Use Cases and Functional Specification documents.
- Document current and - to-be- business processes, and provide input into developing solutions.
- Create and refine preliminary design / mockup of new functionality and develop flow charts, functional diagrams and descriptions to communicate application design specifications for projects as required.
- Work with the product team and internal and external stakeholders to understand, gather information and synthesize findings into business/functional requirements and design documents.
- Execute testing during development and deployment phases to ensure configurations, integrations, migrated data, etc., fulfill documented requirements and the solution is functioning as per client expectations.
- Work closely with business owners and the Commercial Software Implementation Team to facilitate successful execution of deliverables.
- Assist Project Manager in tracking deliverables and updating project documentation.
BE/B-Tech /any graduate
Experience 5 to 8 years
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role, delivering medium to large scale CRM projects.
- Completed university degree or college diploma.
- CRM implementation (Customer Relationship Management) experience required, and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an asset.
- Expertise in developing project documentation, including Business Requirements, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, etc.
- Business Analysis or Project Management certification would be an asset.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and healthcare industries would be an asset.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple global projects at varying stages.
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills.