Indegene - Functional Consultant/Senior Business Analyst - CRM (4-6 yrs)
Job Summary :
As a key member of the Implementation Team, delivering the Omnipresence Customer Experience Management solution to our valued clients, the Senior Business Analyst will be an expert at conducting client discovery and requirements gathering sessions, capturing detailed requirements, developing Business Requirements Documents, and verifying the solution meets the client's requirements. Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation experience, excellent communications skills, the ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and the desire to provide a great customer experience.
Job Description :
- Gather detailed client requirements through facilitation of onsite workshops and remote sessions, analyse use cases, and map requirements to Omnipresence business process flows.
- Develop clear and concise Business Requirements, Use Cases and Functional Specification Documents.
- Conduct client User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions, track defects, gather detailed feedback.
- Perform sanity testing during implementations to ensure configurations, integrations, migrated data, etc., fulfill documented requirements and the solution is functioning as per the client's expectations.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to facilitate successful execution of deliverables.
- Through continuous research and practice, become an expert of new and existing Omnipresence features, and provide guidance on best practices and functional knowledge to our clients.
- Participate in responding to RFIs and RFPs, including requirements analysis and developing proposed project plans.
- Assist the Project Manager in tracking deliverables and updating project documentation.
- Contribute to the development of all other project documentation as needed, including flow charts and business process flow diagrams.
- Participate in developing and refining SOPs for implementation processes.
Desired Profiles :
- 5+ years of experience in a client facing Business Analyst role, delivering medium to large scale CRM solutions.
- CRM implementation experience is required and previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365, IQVIA (OCE, MI) or Veeva preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
- Expertise in developing project documentation, including Business Requirements, Use Cases, Functional Specifications, etc.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry would be an asset.
- Demonstrated analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at varying stages.
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Business Analysis or Project Management certification would be an asset.
- Completed university degree or college diploma.
Other Requirements / Working Conditions :
- Travel to client sites to conduct requirements gathering sessions and attend other key meetings will be required.
- Participation in client and internal calls outside of normal business hours is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.