Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:1484 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Indegene - Engineering Lead (8-15 yrs)
Position: Engineering Lead
Indegene is looking for a talented professional to complement the team, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer. The focus is on developing next generation applications using machine learning and other AI techniques to solve big problems in the enterprise life science space. Strong communication skills married with solid technical capabilities and an entrepreneurial mindset are a must for this position.
This person will be responsible for leading the development of multiple POCs and hardening select new initiatives into commercial products and solutions. Additionally, this person will be highly interactive with the business and client stakeholders to better inform and direct the solutioning approach.
A talented team of engineers as well as subject matter experts will be part of the team reporting up to the Engineering Lead
- Proficient in multiple software development languages including (but not limited to): Java and Python along with major front end frameworks such as React.js
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining SaaS or PaaS software products
- Agile method understanding
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Experience with Deep Learning toolkits (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc)
- Data modeling and storage methods and technologies including relational and nosql databases.
- Familiarity with leveraging major IaaS providers (AWS, Azure, etc) and how to leverage in software application design
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Staying abreast of new technologies and issues in the software-as-a-service industry, including current technologies, platforms, standards and methodologies
- Experience in a multi-product, multi-application development environment
- 8+ Years professional experience in Enterprise Software development roles demonstrating progressive knowledge and growth in responsibilities.
- Experienced in delivering products built on AWS or other cloud platforms.
- 1+ Years in applied data science or machine learning