Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Indegene
Views:1197 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Indegene - Brand Manager (6-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Analyse the business and competitive environment on a continual basis, using strong data and sound judgment to make recommendations to the brand team for ways to better meet short and long-term business goals;
- Experience creating KPI & Performance parameters for brand solutions
- Ability to articulate story to client and manage delivery throughout the Brand strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams needed to achieve key brand initiatives. This will involve defining the objectives for the initiatives and managing timelines and resources needed;
- Establishes, owns and directs the development and implementation of the brand's marketing plans and budget and long-term financial plans to achieve the category's volume, profit and spending objectives;
- Manages and lead multiple external partners and consultants to produce consumer and professional communication strategies and executions in line with the brand strategy;
- Manages overall budget and brand performance. Aligns investments with brand strategy.
- Manage and lead Pharmaceutical brand performance. Incorporates internal and external insights to shape brand strategy. Implements and executes cross-functionally to drive results on brand performance goals.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Accredited MBA or Master's Degree is preferred
1. Strong communication and Analytical skills required
2. Strong analytical skills, combined with an aptitude for evaluating innovative opportunities required.
3. The incumbent should also possess excellent verbal and written skills as well as strong quantitative and financial modelling skills.
4. The ability to interpret and present multivariate analyses to a wide variety of audiences is also an important requirement.
5. Experience in pharmaceutical, bio-pharma industry
6. Understands how medical and health care systems operate; able to use knowledge to get to second- and third-order insights
7. Knowledge of the AMA, ACCME, PhRMA and FDA regulations associated with promotion and industry-supported scientific education activities
8. Open to work in an offshore-onsite environment