Indegene - Associate Product Manager (2-6 yrs)
Indegene is looking for a Product Owner/Associate Product Manager to join its platform team. The role will provide an opportunity to work on the entire product lifecycle, from need identification and product conceptualization to product delivery for multiple clients and internal stakeholder groups.
- Ability to identify and conceptualise new product features and enhancements to drive business outcomes
- Translate the business requirement into product features
- Assist in developing wireframes for each product feature
- Manage and govern product development and deployment for clients and internal stakeholders
- Performing market and competitor research to define product differentiation
- Assist in developing sales and marketing collaterals, RFP response and executing client demos
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, MBAs with Technical Background preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience - Business Analyst, Product Owner, Product Management or Technical Analyst profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work as a Product Owner/Product Manager on entire product lifecycle
- High visibility within the organisation.
- Mentored by highly skilled team from IIMs
- High growth opportunity within the organisation
- Exposure in working on latest technologies