Indegene - Associate Manager - Client Servicing (6-14 yrs)
- Be a digital strategist to client and demonstrate expertise in designing cross-channel campaign solutions to meet client's campaign objectives (and brand objectives, in turn)
- Participate in the strategic development initiatives to identify engagement opportunities, improve client and prospect appeal and reputation in the market
- Collaborate with SME/CoE teams to gather Indegene's abilities/expertise in individual channel areas to facilitate consistent and cohesive plan on delivering integrated engagement story to the market
- Work well in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment with a small and agile team. You- ll need you to be strategic one day and to roll up your sleeves and get into the day to day work of delivering engagement to our clients and representing our solutions to prospects the next
- Work with operations lead to develop detailed project plans, timetables, resource estimation and tracking processes to meet all deadlines
- Aid in solution pricing, RFP development, market facing collaterals, business proposals
crmcrm- Excellent written communication skills
- Schedule and facilitate meetings necessary to keep initiatives on track and to enable the subject matter experts to be successful.
- Responsible for client satisfaction at all times
- Participate in all aspects of formative research design and implementation for engagement communication materials and concepts
- Around 5+ years of experience in campaign solutioning and client communication
- Ability to conceptualize solutions for clients need and create presentation for business development and sales presentation
- Ability to coordinate with various stakeholders internally and externally and willingness to understand new sector and domain
- Experience in Project Management tools, familiar in MS office, working knowledge of latest technologies.
- Good understanding of CRM, Marketing Automation Platforms, SEO, SEM, Web CMS technologies will be a strong positive.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Passionate & Enthusiastic for new learning & networking and updating with the latest technology developments and relate it to various projects. Go Getter attitude.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products, able to learn, understand, and apply the same.
- Experience in healthcare organizations would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Campaign management, campaign strategy.