Manager - Human Resources at Indebo Travel
Views:3405 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
IndeBo Travels - Assistant Manager - International Sales & Marketing (3-5 yrs)
About the company : IndeBo is an inbound travel company specializing on tailor made and theme-based travel in India, Nepal, Bhutan, parts of Sri Lanka and parts of Myanmar. Over the last 40 years, the company has built up a small but loyal client- le who are regular travelers to India. Over the next few years the company plans to build a larger base by catering to more markets in Europe.
Role : Assistant Manager- Sales & Marketing
- We are on the lookout for someone who is as passionate about travel as our client is! As a Sales & Marketing person, you will be reporting into the Head of Sales, helping to develop and grow the business for the tours department.
- Generating and increasing sales by interacting and building relationships with travel agents (Foreign Tour Operators-FTOs) in the European Market through constant sales calls, email communications, and follow-ups.
- Educating these business associates on our products and promotions, and generating and increasing sales of the company's tour programs.
- Answering inquiries by maintaining knowledge of - key differences, promotional offers, marketing campaigns, product knowledge, and destination expertise.
- Cultivating relationships with business and influencing product loyalty.
- Providing support and inputs on developing marketing plans to increase market share. Ensure that communication is consistent with online communications and brand guidelines are maintained.
- Managing marketing budgets and to coordinate with the finance department on MDA (marketing development assistance given by the government to travel agents).
- Representing the company in trade-shows and joint marketing activities.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Contributing to a team effort by accomplishing related results or projects as needed. Work in close co-ordination with the sales team to ensure that every opportunity is fully exploited.
Education & Experience :
- Graduate / Post Graduate degree and 3-5 years of business development experience
An ideal candidate for us :
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Inclination towards making a career in tourism industry.
- Interest in gaining knowledge about various destinations in India.
- Good organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and self starter with an ability to work independently.
- Ready to take-up the pressure.
- Ability to converse over a wide range of subjects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.