Talent Acquisition Consultant at Incture Technologies
Views:289 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Incture Technologies - Scrum Master Data & Analytics Lead (6-10 yrs)
Scrum Master Data & Analytics Lead
Role Brief :
- As an experienced Scrum Master, your mission is to help lead the team towards creating next level solutions that improve the way the business is run.
- Brings structure to business requests, translates requirements into an analytical project approach
- Leads projects through completion.
Position Title: Scrum Master - Data & Analytics
Skill Set: Data and Analytics background is mandatory
Good understanding of data integration, data quality, data governance, data modelling, Knowledge of data management tools, reporting tools and data analysis
Knowledge of SDLC, Project Management and Agile scrum framework
Reports To: Data Analytics Practice Head
About Company :
- We are a digital systems company and a community of passionate, purpose-led individuals seeking to enhance people's lives with technology. We deliver solutions with speed and at scale to address our customers- complex business challenges. We are one of the largest providers of Digital Applications and Technology Solutions on
SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and SAP on-premise platform.
- To learn more about Incture, visit incture.com Culture at Incture We take pride in trust, transparency, and open communication across all levels. You will thrive, if you are open to learning and making a difference in an intrapreneurial and fast-paced environment. We offer competitive salary and perks and a meritocracy driven career growth path.
Job Description :
- As an experienced Scrum Master, your mission is to help lead the team towards creating next-level solutions that improve the way the business is run. Brings structure to business requests, translates requirements into an analytical project approach, and leads projects through completion.
- Analyze business requirements and interact with the client on getting business requirements, lead POC- s, proposals, ability to have technical discussions with the client.
- Excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework as well as help resolve technical problems
- Project planning, run and manage sprint review and status meetings with the client.
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- A strong communicator, a capable leader and invested in Agile frameworks.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Resolve conflicts & removes obstacles that impede the Scrum team from project execution
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint Incture Technologies www.incture.com
- Worked on azure boards or JIRA
- Takes on other duties needed to help drive our Purpose, fulfill our Brand Principles, and abide by our Organization's Values
- Critically and logically evaluates the costs, risks, and benefits of alternatives before coming to a solution
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize, and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Required Skills: Project Management, Agile scrum framework
Data and Analytics background
Qualification: Any Engineering/ Graduation with PG
Experience Desired: 6 to 10 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.