InCred - Investment Banking Role (3-6 yrs)
- Would be responsible for the Financial Services sector.
- Understand and analyze financial statements.
- Spearhead research and analysis of industry trends, trading and transaction comparables.
- Prepare and review content/data used in client solutions, including investment memoranda, presentations and pitchbooks.
- Develop financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation analysis.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- 3-6 yrs in a similar profile
- Prior experience in Financial Services sector is mandatory; with a sound understanding of the NBFC and Microfinance space.