Recruiter at INClusive Minds
Views:2930 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
INClusive Minds - Strategy Consultant (2-8 yrs)
About Inclusive Minds
Inclusive Minds, under the aegis of the Indian National Congress, aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionise the field of electioneering, policy-making and governance advisory.
At Inclusive Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change. Through this Programme, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of designing and implementing data-driven 360-degree election campaigns that effectuate social change, engineer public policy and kindle high-octane narrative defining events.
Like you, we are discouraged by politics that only divide people and roadblocks that reduce opportunity for all. If you're an early to mid-career professional looking for a high-impact challenge and interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, we have a place for you. Come on board and put your strengths to work and contribute to achieving meaningful social impact.
About the Role
We are offering exciting roles for professionals to work in the political space and make an impact on society. As a part of Inclusive Minds, you will draw upon your skillset and in-depth understanding of the political space to help devise and implement a range of strategies for our client. From core political actionables to policy insights to communication and campaign strategies, wherever your interests may lie, we have a role for you.
So if you feel that you want to and can directly impact the future of our country positively, APPLY NOW!!
Please note that the positions will be available primarily out of our head office in Hyderabad and maybe deployed to project offices across the country as per organisational requirements. You will also be required to travel to any part of the country based on organisational requirements.
Roles and responsibilities
- As part of your work at Inclusive Minds, you could be tasked with one or more of the following roles:
- Core political advisory: track political activity, analyse past and present voting behaviour, - conduct extensive ground research, formulate and help implement strategies around voting levers
- Campaign advisory: ideate, implement and monitor innovative campaigns to effectively deliver macro and micro-narratives to various target cohorts
- Communications: design and carry out widespread dissemination of messaging to deliver attractive value propositions to the electorate
- Policy advisory: build an understanding of issues and solutions based on primary and secondary research, formulate coherent and feasible policies for the client to present to the electorate
- Project management: act as reliable nodes within the organisation to hold the thread on our activities, in order to ensure maximum efficiency and efficacy
- Desired qualification and experience:
- Undergraduate/postgraduate degree from a Tier 1 academic institution with
- 2-4 years of work experience for Associate/Sr Associate Positions
- 4-8 years of work experience for Manager/Sr Manager Positions
- Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
- Political acumen and understanding of local culture, geography, and political landscape is an added advantage
- Working proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills