Recruiter at INClusive Minds
Views:282 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
INClusive Minds - Senior Data Analyst/Data Scientist/Data Lead (4-8 yrs)
Senior Data Analyst/Data Scientist//Data Lead
About the Company
- The INCLUSIVE Minds Programme under the aegis of the Indian National Congress aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionise the field of electioneering, policy-making and governance advisory.
- At INCLUSIVE Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change.
- Through this Programme, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of designing and implementing data-driven 360-degree election campaigns that effectuate social change, engineer public policy and kindle high-octane narrative defining events.
- Like you, we are discouraged by politics that only divide people and roadblocks that reduce the opportunity for all. If you're an early to mid-career professional looking for a high impact challenge and interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, we have a place for you. Come on board and put your strengths to work and contribute to achieving meaningful social impact.
- Aggregate Data - Formulate methods to aggregate data from various available sources. Ensure quality checks and data sanity
- Design reports - Build reports analyzing metrics which are then cascaded to internal and external stakeholders e.g. social media performance
- Build Models - Use internal/external surveys and proxy metrics to build effective models for forecasting electoral performance
- Social Media Information Retrieval
- Analyze social media texts which includes transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms, extract features from unsupervised methods and point out key trends from unstructured and structured data sets.
- Mentorship: Mentor a team of analysts and guide them in the day to day functions of the team. Define critical project KPIs to measure performance and align the team on internal expectations.
Desired Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (master's preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- 2-4 years of work experience for Associate/Sr Associate Positions
- 4-8 years of work experience for Manager/Sr Manager Positions
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Proficient in Excel and intermediate in any programming languages