Recruiter at INClusive Minds
Views:3426 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:319
INClusive Minds - Junior Analyst/Senior/Manager/Lead - Research (1-30 yrs)
Research Analyst - Junior/Sr/Manager/Lead
About the programme :
- The INCLUSIVE Minds Programme under the aegis of the Indian National Congress aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionise the field of electioneering, policy-making and governance advisory.
- At INCLUSIVE Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change.
- Through this Programme, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of designing and implementing data-driven 360-degree election campaigns that effectuate social change, engineer public policy and kindle high-octane narrative defining events.
- Like you, we are discouraged by politics that only divide people and roadblocks that reduce the opportunity for all. If you're early to mid-career professional looking for a high impact challenge and interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, we have a place for you. Come on board and put your strengths to work and contribute to achieving meaningful social impact.
About the role :
- We at Inclusive Minds are seeking motivated and efficient individuals, skilled in the various research methodologies and adept at effective communication to join our research team.
- The research vertical aims to deconstruct complex socio-economic, legislative, demographic, and allied topics to streamline the information flow and aid in building towards client deliverables in a timely manner.
- Synthesise key insights from the team to generate policy analysis and recommendations and convert them into client-ready deliverables
- Understand and analyse emerging socio-economic and political trends and evaluate the effects of associated policies and laws
- Build research capability to effectively analyse and report on quantitative and qualitative data
- Database Management to build, maintain, warehouse and protect a thorough repository of information and data sets
Desired Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Public Policy, Politics or Economics from Tier 1 institutions.
- Prior experience working in policy research or allied sectors will be preferred
- Subject matter expertise in either agriculture, economics, social justice, industrial, infrastructure, trade or governance
- Possess strong analytical skills and knowledge of economics to be able to parse data and unpack microeconomic as well as macroeconomic concepts
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Professional working proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Critical thinker, problem solver and solution-oriented approach
- Proficiency in Telugu and Kannada will be preferred
- Candidates will report to our offices based out of Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and per industry standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.