Recruiter at INClusive Minds
Views:3397 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:495
INClusive Minds - Data Analyst (0-4 yrs)
About the Company :
- The INCLUSIVE Minds Programme under the aegis of the Indian National Congress aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionise the field of electioneering, policy-making and governance advisory.
- At INCLUSIVE Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change.
- Through this Programme, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of designing and implementing data-driven 360-degree election campaigns that effectuate social change, engineer public policy and kindle high-octane narrative defining events.
- Like you, we are discouraged by politics that only divide people and roadblocks that reduce the opportunity for all. If you're an early to mid-career professional looking for a high impact challenge and interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, we have a place for you. Come on board and put your strengths to work and contribute to achieving meaningful social impact.
Aggregate Data - Formulate methods to aggregate data from various available sources. Ensure quality checks and data sanity
Design reports - Build reports analysing metrics which are then cascaded to internal and external stakeholders e.g. social media performance
Build Models - Use internal/external surveys and proxy metrics to build effective models for forecasting electoral performance
Electoral Analysis - Analyse past electoral data to come up with inferences that could help improve the party's electoral performance. Developing methodology and predictive data models for assessing political outcomes
Desired Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree (master's preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- 0-4 years of working experience. Experience in political consulting is an added bonus
- Strong work ethic with an attention to detail
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Proficient in Excel and intermediate in any programming languages
- Candidates will report to our offices based out of Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and per industry standards