Recruiter at INClusive Minds
Views:1879 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
INClusive Minds - Associate/Senior Associate/Manager (2-15 yrs)
About the programme:
- The INCLUSIVE Minds Programme under the aegis of the Indian National Congress aims to promote and facilitate constructive dialogue and interaction between young mission-driven professionals who want to revolutionise the field of electioneering, policy-making and governance advisory.
- At INCLUSIVE Minds, we aspire to collaborate with like-minded individuals to find common ground on the most important issues and elevate them into positions where they can affect real change.
- Through this Programme, participants will gain first-hand knowledge of designing and implementing data-driven 360-degree election campaigns that effectuate social change, engineer public policy and kindle high-octane narrative defining events.
- Like you, we are discouraged by politics that only divide people and roadblocks that reduce the opportunity for all. If you're early to mid-career professional looking for a high impact challenge and interested in joining a team of like-minded and motivated individuals who think strategically, act decisively, and get things done, we have a place for you. Come on board and put your strengths to work and contribute to achieving meaningful social impact.
About the Job:
- We at Inclusive Minds seek solution-oriented mid-management to senior-management level individuals for the purpose of operating in a cross-functional team in a high-paced and engaging environment
- Candidates will be involved in our Strategy and Operations verticals in order to effectuate strategies and campaigns in line with the party's direction and vision
Desired Qualifications and experience:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Mass Communication/PR/English from Tier 1 academic institution
- Political consulting or similar experience is an added advantage
- Marketing, business development or similar experience is an added advantage
- Possess high-quality problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to propose practical solutions for issues
- Have a strong bias for action and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Working proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Language proficiency in Telugu and Kannada will be preferred
- Context and understanding of local culture, geography, and political landscape will be a plus
Candidates with language Proficiency in Telugu and/or Kannada will be preferred
Candidates will report to our offices based out of Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Jaipur
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and per industry standards.