Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:663 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Incident Response Digital Forensics Role (1-9 yrs)
Hiring for IR Digital Forensics for Hyderabad Location
Experience - 1 to 9 years
- Experience in Digital Forensics, Incident Response, or Threat Hunting
- Conducts triage and deep dive host forensics, and log analysis in support of the overall investigation both independently and under the supervision of mid-senior analysts
- Acquires forensic images using write blocking technology to prevent spoliation
- Prepares and transfers digital evidence maintaining chain of custody
- Ability to quickly identify the source of a security breach and make immediate recommendations to move toward containment
- Ability to write forensic analysis reports; speak and write English at a technical level.
- Experience in Forensic Tool EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) Certified Forensic Security Responder (CFSR) EnCase,Axiom,
- Identify and investigate intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach, leveraging threat intelligence sources
- Works with Network forensic team during an incident providing findings from host-based analysis
- Performs triage level dynamic malware analysis (static/dynamic)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.