Head - PeopleOps &amp; Culture at Inc42
Views:3001 Applications:877 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:446
Inc42 - Product Marketing Manager - Subscriptions (3-5 yrs)
Inc42 is looking for a marketer who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes readers "stick".
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own one or more stages of Inc42's reader funnel from engagement to conversion to retention. Our ideal candidate is a passionate & experienced growth professional preferably from a modern media brand or a subscription-first tech startup.
Why This Role Is Unique:
- Impact - You will directly lead the growth of Inc42 subscriptions and have the opportunity to build it into India's leading media subscription
- 10X - Be part of a 10X path by helping us go from an 8-figure to 9-figure subscription business over the next 3 years.
- Inc42 Network - Our readers & members are founders, senior executives and investors in India's startup economy.
- Brand - Inc42 has a top tier reputation within the technology community. Former employees have gone on to build their own startups or work at other leading companies.
About Inc42 Media:
Inc42 is India's #1 startup media & intelligence platform that informs, educates and empowers startup & business leaders through its incisive reporting, insightful reports, curated events & communities, and industry-leading executive courses & programs.
Since launching in January 2015, and having risen to become the authoritative voice on India's startup economy, we've moved markets, gotten the early scoop on billions of dollars of transactions and told you what's happening deep inside some of the fastest growing startups & industries alike. Our stories have been followed by the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Reuters, TechCrunch and other major outlets hundreds of times.
We also track over 50,000+ startups and provide market research and intelligence through our in-depth research reports, and we organise some of the most sought-after conferences and events for startup & business leaders across India.
In 2020, we introduced Inc42 Plus, our exclusive membership program tailored for startup & business leaders, amassing over 10,000 members in record time. Apart from our sharp reporting & insightful research, through Inc42 BrandLabs, we partner with enterprises & brands to help them create branded content & experiences and reach our audience of decision makers.
What You'll Do:
Conversion & Retention:
- Drive month-on-month growth in Inc42 Plus (subscriptions) conversions through new acquisitions, churn reduction, and subscriber retention.
- Utilize performance marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and lifecycle strategies across various platforms (email, WhatsApp, push, onsite, etc.) to attract new subscribers and engage existing ones.
- Collaborate closely with the product team to enhance the product's user experience, engagement, and activation.
- Spearhead month-on-month growth in engaged readership.
- Harness the potential of marketing automation tools, upscale email marketing, apply segmentation techniques, and leverage CRM and lifecycle strategies across different -communication channels (email, WhatsApp, push, onsite, etc.) to encourage regular engagement.
- Identify novel avenues for engagement and collaborate with the product team to optimize the user experience, engagement, and activation.
- Collaborate with content marketing and editorial teams to provide insights into content performance, identify content opportunities, and enhance the effectiveness of existing content.
CRM & Analytics:
- Maintain a robust and well-organized CRM for the contacts database.
- Ensure logical connections between data sources and destinations.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize segments to cater to various functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the tech & data teams to establish the analytics stack at Inc42, including platforms like Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Ensure the proper setup, optimization, and continuous improvement of all funnel dashboards serving both marketing and non-marketing functions across the company.
Reporting & Operations:
- Design interactive dashboards to provide key stakeholders with insights into marketing journeys, funnel performance, and subscription growth.
- Generate comprehensive reports and insightful dashboards for the marketing and editorial teams for regular reporting purposes.
- Oversee and manage crucial processes related to CRM, customer success, telesales, product, and content feedback, ensuring consistent communication with all relevant stakeholders.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in growth, marketing or product or subscriptions, preferably from modern digital media or content-first digital company
- Ability to communicate complex, disparate ideas in a structured and easy to consume way.
- Strong and structured writing ability is a must.
- Has demonstrated strong experience in driving growth and scaling engagement or retention or conversion at a B2C company
- Should have strong grasp on funnel optimisation, marketing automation, CRM, analytics
- Must have a strong operational, analytical background, should be tech savvy and think from first-principles