Director at Inbound Mantra
Views:1843 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Inbound Mantra - Associate - Inbound Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Associate - Inbound Marketing (Inbound Mantra, a HubSpot Agency)
ROLE : REMOTE and FULL TIME
Luckily some of our team members went remote in January 2020. Rest of the team members work out of Gurgaon. You have the choice to be remote or be in Gurgaon.
- You have atleast 1 year of work experience in addition to internships, if any. This is a must.
- You are an Engineer, a BBA, MBA or a mass communication graduate preferably with an international education background. You understand business. You love digital.
- You are always on the lookout for the next technology to improve your life.
- You are enthusiastic about serving the world. You have demonstrated the ability to work with teams across geographies such as US, Canada, Europe and India.
- You are excited about making a career at the intersections of business strategy, management consulting and digital marketing. And that is Inbound Marketing. You also have a corresponding aptitude for it.
- 1+ year of experience in digital marketing / strategy / Agency experience is preferred. If you have worked with clients in North America and Europe, even better.
- Proven record of personal success
This is a CORE role at Inbound Mantra. You will have the following opportunity:
- Plan, Develop and Implement digital marketing strategies for Clients that are based in North America, Europe and Asia.
- To work independently on existing clients
- Learn and undertake online and mobile marketing including blogging, social media and web analytics.
- Learn and lead, content marketing efforts for clients
- Blog on Inbound Mantra website
- Business Development
- Attend Conferences in India and the US.
- Team Building
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER INBOUND MANTRA?
- Inbound Mantra is a leader in Inbound Marketing based in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR (India). With clients in India and the US, Inbound Mantra is demonstrating leadership in this high-growth emerging area. If you are keen to get an early start in an emerging field, this opportunity is for you. A 3 to 5 year experience in this field, will put you at par with a (conventional) business and marketing professional with 10 years experience. Actually, senior marketing professionals (the incumbents) stand little chance, if they do not change. And that is the opportunity for you. Because, you don't have to change. You were born (well almost) in a digital environment.
- Shortlisting - based on CV and cover letter (Cover letter should answer the question, Why are you best suited for this role?)
- Assignment - Based on strategy and analytics