AVP - HR at IN10 Media Private Limited
Views:904 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
IN10 Media - National Head - Sales & Revenue (15-30 yrs)
Heading Sales, Revenue, Business Development PAN India for IN10 Media TV Broadcasting, having channels EPIC, SHOWBOX, ISHARA, NAZARA, GUBBARE and FILAMCHI.
Handling a PAN India Team of 20+ aggressive and passionate Sales Resources, delivering on the revenue numbers.
Ad Sales Strategy:
1. Conducting research on potential clients' products or services and determining the ad sales strategy.
2. Creatively develop territory growth strategies and account plans while managing a large book of business and delivering new client revenue.
3. Working with the executive team to provide input for a successful and scalable media sales strategy for establishing relationships with brands, advertisers and media agencies
4. Proactively communicate go-to-market strategy to both internal and external stake- holders
Ad Sales Execution / Operations:
1. Sell advertising space or air time and ensure that sales quotas are met.
2. Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
3. Presentation development; prospecting; building working relationships in the ad buying community; using integrated concepts to develop marketing programs; and delivering compelling presentations
4. Develop and cultivate leads and work deals through the pipeline, keeping reporting manager apprised of progress throughout.
5. Construct deals within selling guidelines (product offerings, pricing)
6. Evaluate prospect client list, research leads and prepare recommendations for developing and maintaining sponsorship relationships with large scale corporate clients
7. Daily Sales Activity - agency RFP's, management of individual Budget & client communication
8. Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
9. Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
10. Ensure timely invoicing and billing in co-ordination with the Finance Teams.
11. Create various reports as required from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.