Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:2694 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
In Stock Manager - FMCG/Retail - IIM/IIT/NITIE/XIMB/XLRI/MICA/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Qualification: MBA/ PGPM from Tier 1 or 2 colleges; (IIM, IIT, NITIE, XIMB, XLRI, MICA, FMS, Delhi school of economics, NMIMS, TAPMI, SP Jain, KJ Soumiya, Symbiosis, other premium B schools)
1) Manage inventory, open-to-buy, inventory health, item-level forecasting, assortment planning
2) Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement
3) Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration
4) Manage inbound shipments: fill rate, ASNs, operational issues, lead time
5) Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs
6) Analyze inventory position and sku performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.