Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:299 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Implementation Manager - CA (8-14 yrs)
- Engage with new and existing clients to design and implement finance and accounting solutions through our full suite of integrated services.
- Provide project management support for professional service engagements.
- Support the expansion of our overall service offering and internal continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ability to design solutions and implement change in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects & customers simultaneously.
- Strong leadership & communication skills with the ability to rapidly weigh alternatives and set priorities
- Thrive on ambiguity and enjoy the challenges that come with a fast-paced environment.
- Apply broad knowledge and experience to address critical complex issues.
- Works collaboratively across all departments of the company to help improve and optimize processes
- Strives to achieve effective performance within the team, working for the overall success of the company
- Exhibits a high level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Excellent organizational skills with frequent multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven documentation skills with consistent accuracy of details.
- Self-starter with a high energy level. Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Work effectively as a team player without supervision once trained.
- Effective leader.
- Operate with a considerable degree of credibility and business sense.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative relationship with peers and other internal department
- 10+ years' experience in project management preferred
- Knowledge of basic accounting guidelines, processes, and systems
- Diverse industry experience in small to mid-sized organizations
- Process engineering & overall system design
- Knowledge of risk management and internal controls when applied to Finance & Accounting processes and business functions
- System integration experience a plus
- Accounting system modules (SAP, Oracle, Intacct, Microsoft, etc.) configuration experience/certification a plus 7+ years of experience in process improvement, development and documentation.
- Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy background is preferred.