Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2974 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Implementation Manager - Bank (8-15 yrs)
Organisation: Leading private sector bank (requirement is of functional consultant, preference is for people in IT companies doing project management on Trade side for banks)
Job Title: Implementation Manager
Reporting To: Implementation Head
Specifies what skills should be present in a candidate to make him/ her eligible for the job opening
- Proven experience in successfully implemented large mandates in demanding environment
- High level of customer awareness and commercial focus
- Ability to obtain results through influence
- A good understanding of Cash, Treasury, Regulatory, Trade related applications
- Manage, execute and complete the implementation of Treasury, Trade Finance and cash management solutions (payments, receivables, treasury, trade, electronic banking, Swift)
- Co-ordinate with internal business partners (e.g. Sales & Relationship Mangers, Product Managers, Compliance and Operations) on client project requirements to ensure successful delivery of all the required products, services and system solutions.
- Work closely with the product team as partners to promote quality solutions for clients
- Provide guidance to clients on documentation requirements and independently perform reviews of client's completed documentation
- Manage client issues during a project and ensure swift resolution
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank's client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local regulatory requirements
- Engage with Compliance and Legal to handle documentation exceptions and approval process
- Build and deepen working relationship with business partners
- Engage in consolidating monthly metrics and performing Post Implementation Reviews
- Work on ways and means to improve processes to achieve cost savings for the bank and service excellence for clients.
- Focus on total client relationship and servicing a broad range of client needs, or Operations Support within a specific wholesale operations area.
- Handle end-to-end delivery of solution to existing and new clients
Competencies in order of priority-
- Deal Implementation Skills and End to End Ownership
- Product Knowledge across (Trade Finance and Cash management solutions)
- Exposure and Understanding of Client Business and Processes
- Technologically Savvy
- Client Relationships and Service Orientation and Handling Skills
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills including Project Management Updates, Excels, PPTs etc
- Stakeholder management and issue / bottlenecks resolution capabilities and track-record
- High Performance Orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.