Recruitment Sourcing Specialist at AGS
Views:71 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Implementation Consultant - SAP MM (4-8 yrs)
Year of Experience: 4- 8 years
Notice period: Can consider up to 90 days
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai & Kolkata
Work Mode: Work from Office - PwC India
Payroll: PwC India - Full Time role
Eligibility Criteria & Job Profile Summary:
Education Qualification: B.Tech/BE, M.Tech, MBA & MCA (FULL TIME only)
Minimum 4-8 years relevant experience in SAP Material Management
Should have done at least 2 end-to-end Implementations.
Should have throughout first class(one can be considerable) in the entire Academic background.
Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Ready to work in Regular Model.
Should not be a break in education or employment of more than two years.
PFA Job Description:
- Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
- As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behaviour to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.