Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:2375 Applications:412 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Implementation Consultant (2-6 yrs)
Who are we looking for?
Implementation Consultants are responsible for onboarding new clients from start-to-finish. Candidate will be the project manager as well as the trusted consultant to hospitality and service industry clients.
Our Implementation Consultants are responsible for ensuring that key relationships with our clients are developed and maintained; managing from project inception to 'go live'. They gather client requirements by liaising with business teams to produce the right specifications, before configuring our product to meet the needs of our clients and managing the full development cycle and subsequent implementation. A background in Operations is useful as skills are very transferrable to the role.
- Provide product expertise and guidance to clients throughout the implementation
- Develop functional expertise with solutions and proactively develop and share best practices as product evolves and updates over time
- Provide training and end-user support during the implementation
- Create, manage and update project plans to track client deliverables and implementation progress
- Understand, document and maintain business requirements for new client implementations
- Accountable for quality of configuration produced
- Provide support to the QA team to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance
- Own and escalate any issues preventing implementation and project completion
- Work cross-functionally to help plan, execute and drive adoption of process improvements
- Manage project, backlog and timeline
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in a client-facing role in SaaS and or HCM, with Workforce Management, ATS, Payroll, HRIS or relevant client implementation experience
- Experience in the hospitality and service industry in an operations, general manager, or other operational role is a plus
- An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and is ready to grow with a company
- Reports to the Head of Implementation