Impex Technologies - Manager - Procurement (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Create and implement regional procurement strategies that are innovative, cost-effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry.
- Build long-term relationships with vendors in the industry
- Compare proposals for price and specifications
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Review contract specifications on behalf of the company
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers
- Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory, and supply of materials
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly procurement reports
- Ensure adherence to all safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Keep abreast of changing industry trends