Recruitment Analyst & HR Admin at Aurconsultant
Views:1264 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Imperia Relationship Manager - NRI (5-10 yrs)
Imperia Relationship Manager - NRI
Job Description (caters to ultra high net worth individuals)
Managing Imperia Portfolio
- Identify existing branch customers who meet Imperia program criteria and flag them on the system to upgrade these customers under the Imperia program
- Retain the NRI Imperia client and ensure HDFC Bank as their primary or only Banker.
- Acquire new customers who meet product criteria and flag them on the system
- Regularly interact with the customer to build rapport and understand the profile.
- Enhancing customer wallet size
- Ensure that an optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached. Ensure that the Customer Group profitability is achieved.
- Ensure Growth in Liability base of the portfolio
- Sales:(Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention)
- Sale of TPP
- Increase liabilities size of relationship
- FX penetration into the portfolio
- Sales of various products like Credit Cards and Assets.
- Help the assigned Branches / Branch / Cluster in meeting the NR targets (SB, CIB, Value, Growth)
- Regular updates on the NR business numbers, values for the Branches
- Help the Branches with training and new product launches
Customer Services: Ensure quality customer service is delivered
Operations: Ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.