Country Manager at Impendi Analytics
Views:4393 Applications:349 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:247
Impendi Analytics - Business Analyst - Supply Chain Consulting - IIT/NSIT/BITS/DCE (1-3 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Business Analysts (BAs) are integral members of teams, focusing on key areas of analysis that make major contributions toward solving our clients' business problems. They work collaboratively with other team members to identify key insights and profit-growth opportunities, and then implement and execute their ideas, capturing tangible improvement. They assist in developing presentations and storylines, helping craft sections of documents, and presenting findings to client groups.
BAs will also occasionally travel and work collaboratively with client teams on site. We wish to give a broad exposure to different projects, clients, and service areas, so that we can together discover your passions and strengths.
Who should apply :
Business Analysts are typically recent graduates from top-tier colleges such as the IITs, NSIT/DCE, BITS, SRCC, St Stephen's, LSR etc.
Job Requirements :
Highly motivated individuals of any background with :
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in consulting or strategy roles
- Outstanding numerical and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Excellent English language skills, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- A record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think on their feet, and able to develop creative solutions
- Willingness to work and contribute in a global, team-based environment
- Prior experience with Excel and PowerPoint
Other Important Details :
Base Salary : INR 12 Lakhs
Yearly Bonus Target : 20% of Base Salary (after 6 months with the firm)
Work Locations : New Delhi, India with expected travel to the US/Europe
Expected Start Dates : July/August 2019
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.