Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:198 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
ImpactGuru - Manager - Pharma Partnerships (2-8 yrs)
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
- ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among the top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on
- CNBC Young Turks. ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40.
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Development or B2B sales role
- Startup experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of independently sourcing, negotiating, meeting, and closing deals.
- Understanding of or prior experience with CRM systems such as Sales Force
- Flexible to travel within the country for business purposes.
- Partner with pharma companies for major alliances and regular patient referrals,
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients through crowdfunding,
- Manage and grow the Business Development and Partnerships team, which includes remote and field team members from all over the country.
- Establish new crowdfunding partnerships in various medical verticals across India.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in content, public relations, and communications.
- Set revenue and partnership goals for the BD team and manage the team's weekly and monthly partnership pipelines,
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a thoroughly structured way,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, customer needs, and product development ideas.
Perquisites and Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a diverse workplace; valuable social sector work experience
- The fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.