Manager - Talent Acquisition at ImpactGuru
Views:113 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
ImpactGuru - Manager - Corporate Volunteering (3-7 yrs)
Role: Corporate Lead - Volunteering
Job Responsibilities :
- Receiving, handling and converting Meetings and Events inquiries.
- Contact new prospects by mail, telephone, customer outings and networking events.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned meetings from sending the required program detail to final closure with MoU
- Identify need periods and undertake comprehensive program offering to secure new and adhoc business minimizing the impact of low activity periods such as year end/school holidays and so on.
- Actively manage business bookings, record denials, make network referrals. Also document under reporting.
- Continue professional development through educational offering made via industry groups and educational institutions.
- Encouraging repeat business through excellent customer service and inquiry handling.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Other duties and tasks assigned by the management within the job scope.
Build volunteering partners in Schools and Colleges
- Approach various Schools/colleges/institutions and develop partnership to organise volunteering activities towards Health Care and well-being.
Organize volunteering as and when needed
- Organize one-time volunteering activities for volunteers such as Reading Sessions for Children, comforting toys, sensory toys, Health charts and others. This will be a recurring volunteering opportunity happening weekly/monthly.
Build pool of skilled facilitators
- Skilled facilitators are the backbone of workshops which will create a multiplying effect positively for children and volunteers. Build city specific pool of volunteer facilitators to conduct monthly workshops
Engage in reporting, research and documentation
- Ensure websites are regularly updated and managed including photos, descriptions, and latest success stories.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of performance and reports weekly/monthly and as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.