Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:725 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
ImpactGuru - Head - Corporate Partnership (5-7 yrs)
ImpactGuru - Corporate Partnership Head
Company Details :
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Website : https://www.impactguru.com/
Location : Andheri (Near western express highway metro station)
Work timings : Alternate Saturday working
Job Summary :
- If you are interested in being part of a dynamic VC funded crowdfunding startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
- We are looking for a driven and passionate people for establishing strategic partnerships with NGOs, Foundations, Trusts, and Corporates
- Responsible for assisting in ideas generation, innovations, fundraising, networking, and partnership building
- Generate leads to identifying the right decision-makers and create business prospects across all stages of the sales cycle in various assigned industries.
- leads scouting with cold-calling and various channels with an assigned target-based approach and setting up meetings with key prospects in the assigned territory.
- Identify strategic funding needs in two channels mainly Corporate Partnerships and Institutional funding and create sales opportunities.
- Design and implement a systematic fundraising program to raise CSR funds from Indian companies
- Create proposals, presentations, and other materials for raising grant funding
- Establish and maintain relationships with CSR divisions of Indian companies, and raise CSR funding from them
- Understand business / CSR requirements from clients and convert them into scalable proposals.
- To generate appointments for on-field business development managers. The desired candidate will be systematic, organized, a proven closer and or door opener of sales in any sector, with a flair for creatively communicating our work proposition to the prospective client.
- Targeted sales approach with business development objectives and success within the designated territory.
- Working together with the client Program - Lead teams for raising long term regular funds through Corporate /Institutional Partnerships.
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various organizations to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
Key Skills :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in CSR Partnership
- A seasoned Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Corporate Communications specialist working with a Trust, Foundation or Corporate with a strong CSR agenda would e a good fit
- A go-getter who preferably has some experience of working with an NGO, trust, or foundation ( the role requires coordination with Rural and urban women entrepreneurs and corresponding stakeholders)
- Excellent spoken and written English with digital media savviness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- The fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.