Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:69039 Applications:771 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:473
Impact Guru - Vice President - Business Development/Sales - Corporates/CSR (5-7 yrs)
Company Description :
Impact Guru is a Harvard incubated fintech company - an online fundraising or crowdfunding platform that enables individuals and corporates to give to social causes in India. We were incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab Venture Initiation Program, USA and PACT Social Enterprise Incubator at Impact Hub (Singapore) and have offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore. Our platform was inaugurated by Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Minister of Women and Child Development, India in 2015. We have already partnered with Tata, CNBC TV18, Harvard Club of Mumbai, Dalberg, Asha Impact, Godrej Group, Wockhardt Foundation, Oxfam, SOS Children's Village, Habitat for Humanity and many more reputed organizations in a short span of time.
You can see how we helps the social sector through crowdfunding via a 2 minute video that can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch- v=M0Rom8RLNG8 . We were recently featured on CNBC Young Turks - https://www.impactguru.com/cnbc
Media Mentions: Harvard Business Review, CNBC TV18 Young Turks, NDTV, The Hindu, YourStory, SocialStory, LiveMint, HuffingtonPost, ScoopWhoop.
The Team :
Impact Guru is led by an experienced management team with strong private, public, and social sector experience led by Wharton and Harvard alumni. The Impact Guru team is also mentored on various topics by global experts, including VC funded entrepreneurs, Managing Directors at J.P.Morgan and BCG, and experts in crowdfunding from the World Bank, and leading philanthropists in India.
The Culture :
We are a vibrant young team located in the heart of Mumbai. Everyday work is fun, casual, and relaxed. Above all, we are passionate about creating a habit of giving back among Indians at the same time help social organizations scale their initiatives and corporates meet their CSR goals. We celebrate and seek out diversity of opinion in our team, we're open to bold and disruptive ideas, and acknowledge and appreciate each other. We always strive for excellence and for the best solution, which is ultimately determined by the customers- needs. We believe in our product and we use it ourselves.
Job Description :
We want to hire smart people, not to tell them what to do; but so that they can tell us what to do. We need a Business Development - Corporates champion. You have proven track record of helping corporates with social impact related work i.e. CSR strategy and giving, payroll giving, and volunteering and understand for profit social entrepreneurship. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. The role is based out of our office in South Mumbai (Opera House).
Corporates Sales and Relationship Management :
- Lead and manage Indian corporate acquisition and partnership program to scale number of corporate partnerships.
- Identify new products and services that are required by corporates which Impact Guru should add to its product roadmap
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
- Prepare and present monthly reports to management on progress and roadblocks in partnership
- Help corporates and social enterprises identify influential campaign creators or to create campaigns themselves
- Work closely with digital marketing and content team to make sure each fundraising campaigns is a big success!
- Develop fundraising strategy for each campaign (from online and offline donors) and ensure that corporates and social enterprises support Impact Guru's marketing efforts through their own initiatives and actions
- 5+ years in Corporate / Social Sector in CSR consulting / strategy / implementation.
- 2+ year of prior sales / business development experience interacting with CXO level of companies and HR Heads of companies (a huge plus)
- MBA or Bachelors degree from a reputed college (MBA a plus)
- Strong network of existing relationships with corporates
- Deep understanding of Indian corporate mindset
- Client servicing skills and excellence in using PowerPoint
- Act as a consultant to players in both corporate and social sectors & ability to pitch products that fit their growth plan
- Aggressive and focused approach to sourcing, meeting and closing deals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent people skills - comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds, ability to speak logically, be direct and inspire
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Sincere passion to change the world
Job Perks :
- Competitive compensation + equity
- Long hours, lots of learning
- Extremely flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.