Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:3866 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Impact Guru - Vice President - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
- Partner with Doctors and Hospitals for major alliances and regular patient referrals,
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients for crowdfunding,
- Lead and grow the Business Development and Partnerships team, including remote / field team members all across the country,
- Forge new crowdfunding partnerships across India across various medical verticals,
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Content, PR and Communications teams,
- Set revenue and partnership goals for the BD team, and manage team's weekly & monthly partnership pipelines,
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a thoroughly structured way,
- Execute partnership activities by working closely with internal stakeholders within the Marketing, Product and Technology,
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, customer needs and generate product development ideas.
- Prior background of Healthcare / Medical sector,
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a Business Development or B2B sales role,
- Experience in independently sourcing, negotiation, meeting, and closing deals,
- Hands on or sound knowledge of CRM systems such as SalesForce,
- Flexible to travel within the country for business purpose.
- MBA from reputed University,
- Startup experience in a medical / healthcare company.
Salary Offered : 6 - 13 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.