Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:1613 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Impact Guru - SVP/VP - Finance/Deputy Chief Financial Officer - CA + CS (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced SVP/VP Finance / Deputy CFO to perform to manage the accounting, financial, and compliance operations of the company.
Strategy, Planning and Management :
- Act as a finance and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to shor-term and long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with Board of Directors and Co-founders.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors and investors.
- Recruit, interview and hire finance, accounting, compliance staff as required.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting :
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by entity and division, forecast vs. budget by division
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget. - Manage financial planning and analysis department. Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations :
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software including Tally. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for management, investors and company's board of directors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial statements incl. income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, MIS reports. - Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all direct and indirect tax tax returns.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate labour compliance including PF/ESIC/PT and all applicable regulations.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems including upgrades to new accounting software given the scale of operations
- Serve as a key point of contact for internal and external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all audits.
- Managing payroll
Financial Management :
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments, and treasury operations.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
Finance and Accounting and Compliance Team Management :
- Mentor and develop a team of Managers, senior managers and Executives, managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the three main company divisions.
Campaigns Management :
- Oversee daily/weekly settlements to hospitals, nonprofits, and beneficiaries with due process compliance
- Set up strong reconciliation processes with payment gateways and internal technology systems for timely accounts creation
Tax Management :
- GST, TDS, Advance tax working etc. Monitor timely deposit of taxes like TDS, GST, and statutory returns within prescribed time. Checking of Tax Audit Reports, income tax returns, reply to notice received from GST, direct tax department and appearing before all tax authorities.
- Handling assessment appeals of GST / income tax Cases. To support and provide the solutions to the problems to other departments regarding statutory matters to save tax in commercial contracts and GST/income tax optimization.
ROC / Statutory / RBI / Labor Compliance :
- Oversee ROC / MCA secretarial and FEMA / FDI and other RBI compliance
- Ensure compliance with all requirements under Companies Act
- Ensure compliance of nonprofit partner organizations with applicable laws
- Ensure all labour compliances are done as per applicable laws
Position Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA & CS Required
- 8 years minimum experience accounting or finance experience compliance
- Strong with Tally (latest version)
- Exposure working with Startup's is must
- Strongly preferred - Track record of interacting with product/technology staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system with strong financials controls.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence - ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.