HR Manager at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:243 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - Senior Manager - Business Development - Pharma Partnership (4-7 yrs)
Company Details: ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among the top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks. ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40.
Roles and responsibility:
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Development or B2B sales role
- Startup experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven track record of independently sourcing, negotiating, meeting, and closing deals.
- Partner with Doctors and Hospitals for major alliances and regular patient referrals
- Create and manage digital fundraising campaigns for patients for crowdfunding.
- Forge new crowdfunding partnerships across India across various medical / pharma verticals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in Content, PR and Communications teams.
- Manage existing relationships and client engagement in a thoroughly structured way
- Execute partnership activities by working closely with internal stakeholders within the Marketing Product and Technology.
Perquisites and Benefits:
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a diverse workplace; valuable social sector work experience
- The fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.