Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:13622 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Impact Guru - Search Engine Optimization Specialist (2-8 yrs)
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for a SEM Specialist who is ready to take challenges and give new Ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting up relevant, high quality search ads campaigns that are in line with Google & clients policies and best practices.
- Ongoing monitoring, management and optimization of a portfolio of their campaigns to meet key metrics.
- Providing campaign performance snapshots when requested by the Digital Account Manager, including how they are tracking in terms of achieving strategic goals.
- Completing campaign change requests.
- Providing data and insights on campaign performance and strategies.
- Advising campaign recommendations.
- Advising website improvement recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Creating basic Landing Pages with visually effective designs using basic principles like color, balance, alignment, layout and correct branding.
- Proactively notifying of any campaign issues and liaising to effectively resolve them.
- Reviewing campaign performance to identify potential upgrade opportunities.
- Resolving customer issues in relation to their campaigns.
- Working towards customer ROI goals and using tools such as Google Analytics to help track and achieve these goals.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to details
- Minimum 1 year of exp- rience in SEM
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours.
- Come in and be part of the exciting venture
Salary Offered : 8-12 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.