Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:5015 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - Manager - Strategy & Operations (1-7 yrs)
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic VC funded crowdfunding startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for a driven Strategy and Operations Manager who will work closely with our CEO to help build and manage an effective organization. The role is a full-time role based out of our Mumbai office.
The person is required to coordinate every work delegated by CEO, which may involve :
- Execute business and corporate strategy under direct guidance of CEO
- Co-ordination of day to day activities for CEO with functional heads and other related work
- Arranging and attending meetings along with CEO to note the minutes.
- Be an in-house strategy consultant to not only help define the strategy but also bring execution excellence
- Follow up on daily tasks and monthly deliverables from various functional heads.
- Maintaining all records and documents, circulars, agreements.
- To independently handle all confidential correspondence at senior levels.
- Making presentations for various meetings. Manage key stakeholders
- To organize the work flow and to follow up till successful completion.
- Self-correspondence, coordinating with various departments / offices.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments and projects
- Conducts objective research on current market trends, the client's competitors, product demands.
- Making recommendations for improvement, presenting findings to CEO
- Degree in management from reputed college and strong professional consulting background. MBA preferred
- Management consulting or strategy experience preferred (min 1 year)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Should be able to prepare and give presentations.
- Influential & Positive Communicator
- Able to do impactful communications via email, letter etc.
- An extrovert and ability to establish rapport easily
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.