Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:1186 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - Manager/Specialist/Expert - SEO (3-8 yrs)
Want to be part of a Startup which is exciting and fast-paced.
- Ready to take challenges and give new Ideas.
- Interested in Search Engine Optimization
- Come in and be part of the exciting venture!
- We are looking for a self-starter and goal-oriented team player with a - Can Do- attitude. The incumbent shall be able to multi-task. he must have 1-5 years of relevant experience and should be able to identify issues and work to resolve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Impact Guru's SEO optimisation and evolution across all categories & product lines
- Own & drive the SEO channel growth plan to expand the business aggressively
- Be responsible for planning & budgeting for the business ensuring that we achieve our growth goals.
- Ideate, design & lead all SEO initiatives in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Content and Business Development team.
- Implement and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on site & off page activities
- Develop customized and targeted SEO solutions to maximize effectiveness of Search campaigns
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link building and other SEO related activities
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO strategies and technologies and assist in improving solution offerings
- Work effectively with an extended global team
- Work on CMS platforms like Wordpress, Drupal, and Hubspot
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Understanding of web protocols, web application architectures, and frameworks
- Web development experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, and cross-browser development and other SEO related technologies
- Experience in off-site SEO is a must
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and urgency
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a highly-demanding, fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & ability to work in a team environment
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours.
Salary offered: 8 - 10 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.