Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:886 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Impact Guru - Manager - Investor Relations (2-6 yrs)
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks. ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40.a
- If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Location: Andheri (Near western express highway metro station)
Work timings: Alternate Saturday working
Interview Process: Assignment + 2 Interview rounds
Job Description :
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic VC funded crowdfunding startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for a driven Investor Relations Manager who will help us build an awesome company by raising capital from investors and managing our relationships with existing investors . The role is a full-time role based out of our Mumbai office.
Job Responsibilities :
The person is required to coordinate every work delegated by CEO, which may involve
- Establish, target, and manage startup fundraising process
- Contact angel, corporate, institutional, venture investors in India and abroad
- Arrange and attend meetings along with CEO to note the minutes.
- Maintaining all records and documents, circulars, agreements.
- To independently handle all confidential correspondence at senior levels.
- Financial Modelling, Manage Due Diligence and other related activities
- Investor Relations, monthly reporting
- Create / update pitchbook / investor presentations
- Oversee competitive and industry analyses, including financial performance, operating trends and valuations
- Degree in Finance from reputed college and strong professional Finance background. MBA / CA preferred
- Investment banking experience preferred (min 1 year)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Should be able to prepare and give presentations.
- Influential & Positive Communicator
- Able to do impactful communications via email, letter etc.
- An extrovert and ability to establish rapport easily
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- The fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.