Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Impact Guru
Views:541 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Impact Guru - Lead - Telesales (4-10 yrs)
Position Title: Telesales Lead
Reporting Manager: Chief Business Officer
We hustle Monday - Friday (1st & 3rd Saturday)
Roles & Responsibilities : Responsible for strategizing, building and setting up the insure-tech telesales/online function
- Lead and oversee the Telesales division in the selling of products/services to a list of qualified prospects
- Drive and manage the telesales model of the function
- Will be responsible for managing the team and handling inbound calls from various leads derived from Digital and marketing campaigns.
- Follow up on the leads and convert them to sales and closely track for closure of deals
- Plan and discuss marketing & sales strategies.
- Training telemarketing staff
- Oversee the daily workflow and scheduling of telemarketing staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Collaborate with business heads to establish sales goals and to develop scripts for use by telemarketing team.
- Monitor and review phone calls to ensure quality service and compliance with applicable policies and best practices.
- Measure team performance; communicate goals and quotas to team; and encourage and motivate telemarketers as they work toward reaching their goals.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and response and control the implementation process.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance and identifying and resolving problems
- Designing business MIS to and executing processes to improve efficiencies Compile and present weekly and monthly sales reports
- Experience of supporting and administering outbound call center technologies.
- Knowledge of CIC platform, Integration Services, and Reporting Services
- Complete understanding and implementation of technology, software applications, and phone and computer systems
- Resolve customer complaints and grievances.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Ensure proper documentation in the information system in due time and check through them for accuracy
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Telesales in the role of Team Leader
- Prior experience in handling a telesales team & in a start-up environment is a definite plus
- Experience with telemarketing, advanced managerial skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent understanding of technology, software applications, and phone and computer systems
- Able to provide strong guidance and assistance to the team
Functional & Behavioural Competencies :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Growth and aggressive delivery, targets-oriented mind-set
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to deliver in high pace environment
- Ability to write and present reports
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic personality
What do we offer? :
- Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
- Health Insurance benefits
- An opportunity to be in a leadership position of a high-growth start-up
- Fun, casual & flexible work environment
- Entrepreneurial, forward-looking, growth-driven & open work culture