AVP- Human Resource at Impact Guru
Views:119 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Impact Guru - Lead - Public Relations (7-12 yrs)
About Us :
Since its inception, ImpactGuru.com has helped over 30,000 patients through its 30,00,000+ donor community across Tier I & II locations in India.
About CarePal Group ("CarePal") CarePal is an integrated healthcare financing ecosystem combining a medical crowdfunding technology platform (ImpactGuru.com), an insurance and protection solutions brand (CarepalSecure.com), and a lending marketplace solutions provider(CarepalMoney.com). We aim to make critical and elective healthcare treatments accessible and affordable to every household in India. www.carepalgroup.com.
- CarePal Secure (www.carepalsecure.com) - CarePal Secure aims to bring together insurance, healthcare providers, and new age health tech players to create customized offerings for its customers as well as its partner networks. The strategic direction of CarePal Secure will be to emerge as an integrated health protection marketplace providing customized solutions to mitigate rising healthcare expenses. CarePal Secure recently reached its first milestone of servicing 10,000+ customers.
- CarePal Money (www.carepalmoney.com) - CarePal Money aims to create a marketplace providing healthcare loans at affordable prices to patients. The brand's vision is to enable access to affordable healthcare loans through collaborations with leading lending institutions across the country. Patients with partner hospitals will be the key beneficiaries.
- Develop a public relations plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Develop story narratives and pitch the same to the media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for awards, partnerships, sponsorships, speakership on an ongoing basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting brand and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Anticipate crisis situations and mitigate the same
Preferred candidate profile :
1. 7 to 12years of PR Experience in Ecommerce / PR Agency
2. Should be aware of the campaign, Survey Reports, Media Connection, and crisis handling.