Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Impact Guru
Views:246 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Impact Guru - Head - Social Media (5-10 yrs)
Company Details :
ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from the USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among the top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks. ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40.
If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is also making a significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a talented Social Media Head to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social Media Head, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Manage and grow social media subscriber base
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and skills :
Good to have Social Media Manager skills :
- Proven work experience in Social media
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.