Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:3570 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
Impact Guru - Head - Operations (3-8 yrs)
We want to hire smart people, not to tell them what to do; but so that they can tell us what to do. We need a Head of Operations. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make giving back more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. The role is based out of our office in Mumbai (Andheri).
A) Job Responsibilities :
- Effectively manage the team to Enhance & Ensure Customer Delight.
- Ensure his delivers Fast and Right Solutions to the customers given within TAT.
- Ensure all Customer Processes are to be completed within TAT.
- Effectively manage the Customer Grievances by ensuring the trigger to appropriate authority.
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Ratings and ensure continuous improvement.
(B) Operations Management :
- Manage day to day business operations.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of ops and business MIS to the stakeholders.
- Designing and executing processes to improve efficiencies
(C) Team Management :
- Drive and establish a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating and consistent
- Performance Management discipline.
- Strategize and develop talents within department through Succession Planning.
- Identify Training Needs of resources on an ongoing basis.
- Enhance Retention of Talent.
- Responsible for driving the other key initiatives through the team.
- 3+ year of prior Operations experience.
- MBA or Bachelors degree from a reputed college (MBA / Social Sector related degree a plus)
- Aggressive and focused approach to sourcing, meeting and closing deals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent people skills - comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds, ability to speak logically, be direct and inspire
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Sincere passion to change the world
Job Perks :
- Competitive compensation + equity
- Long hours, lots of learning
- Extremely flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.