Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:933 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
Impact Guru - Head - CSR (3-8 yrs)
ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency.
ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 400 cr / US$60mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
ImpactGuru.com was recently selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured on CNBC Young Turks, and also won the Best Social Impact Startup Award by News Corp. (Tech Circle). ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni. Impact Guru's Advisory Board features Managing Directors at JPMorgan, BCG, Dalberg, Harvard Business School Professor, Founder of Sequoia portfolio company, leading US-based doctor.
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Experience: 3 + years
Location : Andheri (Near Western Express Highway)
Work Timings : Mon to Fri and alternate saturday working.
We want to hire smart people, not to tell them what to do; but so that they can tell us what to do. We need a CSR Fundraising Manager / Head You have proven track record of CSR Partnership, HNI Contacts, Fundraising to promote charitable causes. If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make giving back more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. The role is based out of our office in Mumbai.
Job Responsibilities :
Sales and Relationship Management :
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various organizations to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
Events : Organize events/conferences/seminars/concerts/charity fundraising events etc. to promote fundraising for partners
Due Diligence :
- Conduct thorough due diligence on partners to make sure they are compliant with existing laws and have strong track record.
- Conduct thorough due diligence on individuals creating personal cause campaigns to verify need and use of funds
- Help partners identify influential campaign creators or to create campaigns themselves
- Work closely with digital marketing and content team to make sure each fundraising campaigns is a big success!
- Feedback Reports : Ensuring that all donors are sent feedback reports on timely basis and that partners provide high quality feedback reports
- Campaigns: Develop pipeline of campaigns that have large scale impact and work with partners to execute those
- 3+ year of prior sales / business development/ Fundraising experience interacting with hospitals, universities, and marathons (a huge plus)
- MBA or Bachelors degree from a reputed college (MBA / Social Sector related degree a plus)
- Basic event planning experience for social sector
- Strong network of existing relationships with hospitals, universities, marathons
- Strong network of existing nonprofit donors (a huge plus) - Deep understanding of Indian donor mindset
- individual, HNWI, or corporate - Client servicing skills and excellence in using PowerPoint
- Act as a consultant to players in both corporate and social sectors & ability to pitch products that fit their growth plan
- Aggressive and focused approach to sourcing, meeting and closing deals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent people skills - comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds, ability to speak logically, be direct and inspire
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- You love participating in marathons, walkathons, cyclathons (a plus)
- Sincere passion to change the world
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable fintech / health-tech experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.