Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:29484 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - Head - Content (5-9 yrs)
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to create content strategy for our platform, social media and blogs.
- Write long and short-form articles for campaign/fundraising partnerships
- Assist nonprofit partners with campaign creation, video and content.
- Assist with content for social media posts and sponsored stories and manage all our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Responsible for creating and maintaining website copy for all pages of the website. Further, ensure the copy and messaging on our website is uniform and adheres to our brand guidelines
- Content Marketing & Optimization - Understand metatags, page description, key words. Social media sharing features - titles, descriptions and images.
- Create newsletters and relevant content to engage our community of donors, users and subscribers with clear call to action.
- Write content for action oriented emails
Press /Media Relationships:
- Create a communication strategy for Impact Guru
- Draft stories and press releases to issue to the press and media agencies, consumer brands, tech platforms and other outlets
- Forge and maintaining strong media relations with mainstream and print publications, broadcast channels and online media, TV channels, radio, etc.
- End-to-end management of relationships with PR agencies
- Collaborate with marketing team to execute offline and online events as needed
- 2+ years in copy-writing experience in Advertising / Community Building / Branding / Digital Agency (social sector experience a plus)
- Some full time work experience in-house with a PR firm or consumer brand managing media relations (strongly preferred)
- A degree in mass media, journalism or marketing
- Key media relationships across mediums - online, print, TV
- Excellent understanding of news flow and organizational structure in Media houses
- Proven track record in securing press in various mediums
- Hands on experience in end-to-end execution of a major communication campaign for a brand.
- Talent for idea generation, thoughtful brand communication, brand building, and image/buzz-building
- Ability to generate and analyse regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work / blog link). Being a blogger is a huge plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Sincere passion to change the world
- Competitive compensation
- Long hours, lots of learning
- Extremely flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.