Senior Manager - Human Resource at Impact Guru
Views:353 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Guru - GM/AVP - Operations (9-16 yrs)
Position Title: GM/AVP - Operations
Location: Mumbai. Travel, as circumstances warrant
Purpose of the role :
To provide leadership to the existing operations team to evolve our crowd funding platform into a world class experience for our fundraisers and a tool for providing intelligent insights for our internal team. Support the operations team for expansion in international markets.
- Effectively manage the team to Enhance & Ensure Customer Delight.
- Ensure his/her delivers Fast and Right Solutions to the customers given within TAT.
- Ensure all Customer Processes are to be completed within TAT.
- Effectively manage the Customer Grievances by ensuring the trigger to the appropriate authority.
- Monitor Customer Satisfaction Ratings and ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage day-to-day business operations.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of ops and business MIS to the stakeholders.
- Designing and executing processes to improve efficiencies.
- Successfully handle a minimum of 150 operations teams.
- Drive and establish a strong performance culture through inspiring, motivating, and consistent
- Performance Management discipline.
- Strategize and develop talents within the department through Succession Planning.
- Identify Training Needs of resources on an ongoing basis.
- Enhance Retention of Talent.
- Responsible for driving the other key initiatives through the team.
Indicative KRA's :
- Seamless onboarding of new hospital, other medical providers & other alliances
- Team performance on targets
- Team management on other attributes: complaints, attrition, etc.
- Cost efficiencies achieved
- Timely & accurate reporting
- Deliver to COO, CEO & Co-Founders expectations
- Internal: ImpactGuru Co-Founders & their office, product development team members, operations, business development, finance, HR, legal, et al.
- External: Hospitals & other medical providers (Executive Board, C-level executives & other representatives), Doctors, Campaigners & Donors (as & when circumstances warrant), ImpactGuru investors, Auditors
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in Senior Operations positions i.e. GM or DGM or above in India (mandatory)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in operations role for a health-tech or a fin-tech company (mandatory)
- Prior experience in a start-up environment is definite plus
- Directly reporting to CEO, Co-Founders for at least 2 years (mandatory)
- Experience of directly engaging with C-level executives of clients
- MBA/Master's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Logistics, Engineering or related management field, or equivalent practical experience. (mandatory)
Functional & Behavioural Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multiple stakeholder management
- Growth mind-set
- Aggressive delivery targets-oriented mind-set
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to deliver in high pace environment
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic personality
- Engage with C-level executives of hospitals & other partners
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
- Health Insurance benefits
- An opportunity to be in leadership position of a high-growth start-up
- Fun, casual & flexible work environment
- Entrepreneurial, forward looking, growth-driven & open work culture